Sitting with the Irish.

One was a former Northern Irish Police Constable, who is now a peace loving brother. Incredible what changes people are able to make in their lives.
Several drinks later -- trying to drink this fruity run mix.

At one point Dave Wall brought out all these crazy hats, and mixed with the Bushmill's, we thought we were pretty funny.
We all tried out for AC/DC.



She's saying, "Is this your sister?"

Lephrachan!

This was my serious Irish face, and Dave's usual smile.

Tomorrow we go back to Indy. UM called Todd yesterday, and in the converstaion mentioned that I was "such a joy to be around," and that I was "fun." Who knew?!?
I'm not sure if we will stay in Indy for the fourth, or head to North Carolina, by way of Lousville, or Knoxville. We'll see. Hat photos later.
Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment