As the lights from landing and embarking aeroplanes wink at me from sixteen floors, I imagine that it is always nice to be either beginning or ending some sort of journey, and how physical and metaphysical jaunts are similar. Tyler Durden is about to commit suicide (or the other guy murder; depends on how you look at it), in the beginning of Fight Club, and probably scores of other stories begin with the ending and/or vice versa.
I have wanted to do something wonderful for my beloved instructors before transfer, and I think it is a good idea, this having a celebration of both the beginning and the end, with those that have not only facilitated my education, but also done that extraordinary thing: believed in me;f had faith in that which I was not aware existed. I thank you, and will hopefully get to share with you a roasted chicken, of which I am most fond of making, and hopefully you are fond of eating, or something.
I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today, yeh. The girl that driving me mad, is going away, yeh. She's got a ticket to ride, and she don't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment